Saturday, October 23, 2010

Move on...

"See there's this place in me where your
fingerprints still rest, your kisses still
linger, and your whispers softly echo. It's
the place where a part of you will forever
be a part of me."

-Gretchen Kemp

It'll be 1 year in November.
I still feel your lips on mine.
Your warmth.
Your love.
God only knows how much I miss you.
I know what you did to me was wrong.
Everything came undo but...
I can still feel your forehead kisses.
I can still feel your hands playing with my hair.
I can still feel how you passionately caressed my body.
I can still hear all the beautiful things you used to
tell me.
I can still see your smile.
One year ago...
How time flies...
This was for the better of us...
Time will show me...
But it's been one year...
Move on...
I wonder if you think of me?...
Move on...
Do you roll over in bed & wished I was there?...
Move on...
Do you wish to call me when life is taking you by?...
Move on...
One year ago...
How time flies...
Move on...



xSigned___JNF. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment