Monday, June 27, 2011

I love me MORE.

Life has been blissful lately :) I just finished my first summer course and just got off a 3 day weekend! Today I went back to work but I'm definitely looking forward to this weekend! I get to spend 4 days at the beach, YAYYY :D be happy for me ;) Well I hope you guys have been doing well. XO.


No, I refuse to let you come into my life once more and shake it up. I rather miss you from afar because for four months I was perfectly fine without you. Yes I thought about you and wanted to see you BUT I was fine, I was happy; I was going on with life. Now you pull one of your "let me appear for a couple of days and disappear for months" stunt; I refuse to play along with this. My feelings are always the ones that end up getting hurt and you might not care about them but I DO! Once and for all someone has got to put a stop to this never ending cycle. I love you, but I love me more.


xSigned___JNF. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment