Monday, July 18, 2011

Timing is everything.

Remember that wonderful man I wrote about in previous blogs? Well he's gone. Gone like the wind. I guess this is the way life works. He's not gone because of me and some crazy story you have just made up in your head about how I let my baggage get in the way and blah blah blah. Actually I was doing really well with my baggage. He was helping me unpack it, sort it out, help me realize which I can keep and which I can throw out. Suddenly he helped me repack and told me to hit the road. NOT IN THOSE EXACT WORDS! But in these words, "I really want to be with you BUT I don't have time to do so right now." I was always told that when a man speaks, you listen. I listened very well and I repacked me baggage and hit the road. We're still friends of some sort and like he stated "She was it I swear. But the timing was wayyy off" on his twitter the other day, timing was way off and timing is everything. XOXO.

xSigned___JNF. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment