Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Everything Happens For A REASON?!

Recently something happened to me that I never in a million years would have thought it would have happened to me. I would disclose what it was but it's a bit personal so I rather not. I've always heard the saying "everything happens for a reason" I've even used it a couple of times in my life. OKAY maybe more than a couple of times. Up until about 3 days ago when this tragic thing happened to me did I really know the meaning of what it was. I was, and still kind of am, upset at the fact that this happened to me BUT I guess I can look at the positive side of this and tell myself that "everything happens for a reason". Just know that when the universe decides to attack you it's not because it has something personal against you, instead it is because it has it's own ways of making sure you are on the right track. Peace and Love kids!


xSigned___JNF. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment