Sunday, December 11, 2011

Blank ideas.

Sometimes I open a new blog post knowing exactly what it is that I want to write, then I get to the blank template and nothing seeps through my fingertips. No ideas collect in my head. No emotions sing in my heart.

There have been a series of events that have transcended this academic year, some good some bad. All worth it in the end. It's currently finals week and all I have to do is take 2 final exams to leave this semester in the past.

Sometimes you wish to speed up time. Sometimes you pray that one day you'll wake up and finally be happy. Sometimes you thank a higher being for allowing you to be exactly where you are.
I've done all of the above, sometimes without thinking, other times thoroughly thought out.

Life is a series of events, all designed uniquely for an individual purpose. It's up to you to run with them or let them affect you.

xSigned___JNF. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment