Monday, January 30, 2012

I'll tell you...

Lately there hasn't been a source of inspiration for me. Not even how great my classes are, how blessed I am, how many great things are to happen in my life, how many amazing decisions I've taken lately.. None of that has been a source of inspiration for me to come to my blog and write my heart out. Usually I write about some sort of dillema in my life or a quote that I read or anything else that comes to me. Today I'll write about specifically nothing. I'll tell you how I bought a large caramel macchiato from a coffee shop I've never bought it from and it was truly disgusting but drank it anyways because I spent my hard earned money on it. I'll tell you how today I spent a reasonable amount of money for my textbooks even though I wanted to, instead, go shopping with that money. I'll tell you how I woke up at 7am today to pay my electricity bill to be told that I cant pay it until 8am. I'll tell you how I paid my electricity bill and was charged a late fee because I paid it late. I'll tell you that because of that I instead wanted to yell at the lady and tell her she was being unreasonable for charging a $43 late fee but instead I sighed and told myself it was my fault for paying it late. I'll tell you how I spent about 5 hrs in the library doing my HR work and secretly enjoyed it. I'll tell you how in about an hour I have to go to work and I'll watch episodes of Gossip Girl after I fastly but efficiently speed through my job's to-do list. I'll tell you how I can't keep a certain someone out of my head and that it's amazing yet scary all at the same time. Life is a culmination of little things.. You decide what to do with them. XO!


xSigned___JNF. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment