Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I am a woman of little words, but of many actions.

I know who I am.
I know where I want to head in my life.
I know who I want to be.
I know what I want to do.
I know what type of man I want to marry and how many kids I want to have.
I know where I want to live and how I want to raise a growing family. I know what I dislike.
I know what I enjoy.

Some things people say bother me, with reason.
This is because I know who I am.
Where I want to head.
Who I want to be.
What I want to do.
What type of man I want to marry and how many kids I want to have. Where I want to live and how I want to raise a growing family.
What I dislike.
What I enjoy.

I am socially active in school not because I don't know who I am. Not because I want to become someone.
Not because I feel like it's going to magically turn me into a "person".
Because if that is the case I rather be invisible than someone that I am not.
I am socially active in school because I KNOW who I am and where I want to head and what I want to do with my life.
I am socially active because these things compliment me.
They add life to me.
I am socially active in school because these things feed the hunger that's within me to be a better me.
Are there people who do these things to become someone? Yes, there are plenty.
Are there people who do these things because they don't know who they are? Yes, there are plenty of those too.

I am a woman of little words, but of many actions.

XO!


xSigned___JNF. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment