Sunday, February 12, 2012

Worst kind of remembering.

My integrity was questioned last night. 
My commitment.
My passion.
My time.
My effort.
My money.

I was highly offended.

Sometimes the things we think we are passionate about, during the process of being so passionate about them, we may not see the things that may not make us so passionate about them any more. We may not see the people that make it not so attractive. We don't see the things that are so loudly warning us that maybe, just maybe this is not for you. We so blindly go about things not seeing that there are many things that should be fixed beforehand. This may not kill you but it can hurt you. You  have to carefully choose the things you want to go after because even though these things may not, per say, kill you they may leave wounds. Wounds that leave scars that will remind you everyday of the things you thought were right for you but in reality weren't. That's the worst kind of remembering a human being can endure. The remembrance of an "I told you so..." Now I'm not saying to be an indecisive person for your whole life. I'm not saying sit down with every decision you have to make to carefully overview them. Heck if you want to don't ever overview any of the decisions you want to make! What I am saying is that sometimes there are certain things in our lives that we need more than one opinion on. There are certain things in our lives that we have to talk over more than one time. There are certain things in our lives that we have to consider taking a risk for. I have a decision to go make.. Later dolls! XO!

xSigned___JNF. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment