Thursday, February 9, 2012

Fight or flight.

Sometimes I don't know how to exactly or correctly, per say, express exactly what I feel via my blog. Sometimes I ponder for hours how to write a blog so that I can reach you guys in a way I would like someone to reach me. Sometimes I stare at the blank template for minutes on end. Sometimes I just don't write anything at all until I know exactly what it is that I want to say and how I want to say it.  But here goes everything...

You know that feeling you get when you don't exactly know where you stand with someone? I'm feeling it right now. That feeling where you have one foot in the door and another outside not knowing whether or not you want to enter a room because you don't know if you are an invited or an uninvited guest. That feeling where you don't know how to exactly explain to someone how you feel because you don't want to end up looking like a fool. Then there's that feeling where you want to ask this person if the feeling is mutual but you've concluded in your head that this person doesn't have mutual feelings because they would have said something already and you don't want your feelings to get hurt or you don't want to look desperate. At times you get so close to saying something but you tell yourself you rather not. For various reasons, whether it is that you don't want it ruin the relationship or you're just too scared of the outcome. But this is life and sometimes you have to take a leap of faith to figure out if you know how to fly or if you need to keep learning how to do so. At this point you may be wondering why I'm deviating from where I began (LOL!) but I guess you'll just have to wait and see if I can fly or if I have to keep learning how to do so. 'Till the next time my loves! XO!

xSigned___JNF. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment