Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Love of my life.

You know what bothers me more than anything in this world? You don't? Well I'll tell you. It's a person that is not self assured. YOU implies ONE person not 3 or 4 or even 2 like many of you think. If you can't be alone with yourself, there's a problem. If you can't be detached and still be happy, there's a problem. If you can't please yourself in every aspect of life, there's a problem. There is nothing more unattractive than a person that's ALWAYS talking about "ohhh I need a boyfriend/girlfriend" what you NEED is a REALITY check. Shut your ass up and look at yourself in the mirror and repeat after me: "I am worthy. I am the love of my life. If I can't love myself no one ever will" OVER & OVER & OVER & OVER & OVER again! Until you can't anymore! Life is so short, so unpredictable & trust me the last thing you want to do is waste it away dreaming about what it could be like.

XO!

xSigned___JNF. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment