Thursday, March 1, 2012

Make love to my mind.

"It is easy to take off your clothes and have sex with someone. People do it all the time. But opening your soul to someone, letting them into your spirit, thoughts, fears, future, hopes, dreams; that, my friends, is being naked."

Don't EVER be too quick to take off your clothes for a man or a woman that has never seen your mind naked. & by naked I mean completely bare, vulnerable, small thought to explicit thought. The best sexual experience you can have in your life is with a man or a woman that can make love to your mind before he or she can make love to your body. If you've never had this stimulating experience in your life you don't know what you're missing! I'm never a person to openly talk about sex, of any kind, & anyone who truly knows me can assure you of this but DAMN does it feel good when a man or a woman can make sweet, SWEET love with your inner thoughts. XO!

xSigned___JNF. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment