Saturday, March 3, 2012

To all of those.

This is to all of those whom I love & cherish, all of those whom made a difference in my life. Who have taught me a lesson, who have made me see the world with a slightly different color. Who have held out a hand right before I threw in the towel. Who have helped me hang in there longer. Who have given me advice when I needed it the most. All of those who believe in me & will continue on doing so. All of those who I have laughed endlessly with, who have loved me no matter what I have done. Those who have never judged me & have only been hard on me to make me realize things. All of those who have pushed me a little harder to help me succeed in life. Those who I will always remember no matter where I go in life. All of those who have cried with me, helped me cry, lend a shoulder for me to cry on, who have whispered to me that "everything will be okay in the end; if it's not okay it is not the end". All of those who carry a little piece of my heart with them, this one is for you.

I have realized to never save what you want to say or do for a special ocassion. Why not take an ordinary day & turn it into an extraordinary day?

XO!


xSigned___JNF. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment