Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spring Break 2012

I've been on Spring break for a whole week today and unlike some of my friends who went to exotic and warm places I opted to spend it in New York City and today as I pack up my things to head on back home I can't help but feel genuinely happy. I spent the most amazing week in this magical city with some of the most amazing people. From the lazy days to the nights out in town. From the picturesque place that is NYU to the hard core streets of the Bronx. From the wonderful light show that is Times Square to the recreation of Dominican Republic in Washington Heights. From McDonalds (which I SHOULDN'T have had!!) to a bustling yet amazing restaurant in downtown NYC named Carmines. So many wonderful things have happened that it is so hard for me to sit here and tell you that I am not sad to go, specially when Empire State of Mind by Alicia Keys is blaring through my iPad speakers! I can't even begin to wrap my head and my heart around the things that transcended, the friendships that became stronger, the relationship that flourished and the attachment that has grown after spending a week here. I will forever be grateful and most of all thankful for it, this shall be a 'see you later' not a 'goodbye'.

XO!

xSigned___JNF. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment