Sunday, June 10, 2012

Flaws and all.

"I want you
with all the cracks
And all the stories
You have collected
And I want to hear
Them all
And kiss you
Just the way I
Kissed you before I
Heard them when you
Were pure in my eyes.

But what's purity anyways?
Some bullshit concept to keep
The guilt alive.
You are not your past
You are the woman
Who climbed those walls
And jumped over them
To where we met
We met on the other side."


I pondered upon this quote yesterday & I keep re-reading it over and over and over again. For some reason it reminded me of something, someone and up until right now I've figured it out. I figured it was me.
There's a background voice, my boyfriends voice. The man who so beautifully loves my flaws, my BIG flaws patiently. Sometimes I think about it and I shudder to think that maybe one day my flaws will drive us apart, its scary.
God sends us these magnificent people and we thank Him but at the same time wonder what have done to deserve such wonderful people. I have some great people in my life and Lord knows that sometimes I have to laugh at myself because I truly don't know how they keep up with me because I can barely keep up with myself at times.

Anyways the point of this blog was the quote but you know me I blab away regardless!
Till the next time dolls!

xSigned___JNF. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment