Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What do you mean "you don't know" ?!

Excuse my hiatus! Life wrapped me up & wouldn't let me go :)
Anyways on to my post!!


You: "Why do you love me?"
Him/Her: "I just can't explain why..."

Or something of that sort..
This is complete & total bullshit & I just realized it right at this instant.
If the person you're with can't tell or explain to you why they love you, simply put, the don't love you or share mutual feelings.
I'll tell you why I feel this way.

When you ask a professional why they love what they do, they tell you.
When you ask a child why they love a certain game, they tell you.
When you ask your mom why she loves a certain dish your grandmother makes, she'll tell you.
If you ask your dad why he loves sports so much, he'll tell you.
If I ask you why your best friend is your best friend, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to tell me.
Trust me I can go on and on and on and on and on and on about this.

In my past relationships every time I was asked this question I had the same answer: "I don't know why I love you *insert cliche quote here*" hence why none of them worked out because that's exactly what was going on. I DID NOT have a clue about why I loved the person I was with.

Today, at this very moment, if you ask me why I love my boyfriend I can give you millions of reasons why I love him without hesitation. Don't ever be deceived by this question! If someone asks you this question & you don't have an answer other than the above or the other way around, some evaluating needs to happen.

'Till the next time dolls! XO!

xSigned___JNF. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment