Thursday, July 12, 2012

I write.

I write because writing doesn't judge me.
I write because writing waits on me hand and foot.
I write because writing listens intently to what I have to say.
I write because writing reads between the lines.
I write because writing knows what I have to say before I even say it.
I write because it's the only right of passage I have.
I write because my fingers can process my thoughts better than I can.
I write because writing so eloquently establishes what I feel.
I write because if I held it in I would probably go insane.
I write because it heals me.
I write because it soothes me.
I write because it calms me.

Writing wraps me up in such a formidable embrace, one I can't fathom to let go of.
It makes me feel safe, guarded, trusted, HEARD.

xSigned___JNF. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment