Thursday, July 12, 2012

Theres nothing like a GOOD man.

For such a long time I wrote about all the love gone wrong in my life.
Even in the midst of wrong love I knew that one day beautiful love was going to barge into my life, sweep me off my feet, send me hurtling towards the stars, and keep me locked in its formidable embrace for the rest of forever. Yes, I'm that big of a hopeless romantic!

I very much appreciate the man I have by my side. This isn't about boasting, it's about recognizing that good men do exist. It's about being thankful for all the bad love I encountered because my man is unlike any other love I've ever had.
I thank God for him, for this beautiful love, yet I always believe I never thank him enough.
He always ceases to amaze me by loving and respecting me the way he does.
This man elevates me in every sense of the word.
I can't wait to spend the rest of forever with him.
I love you baby! (he reads my blog!!)

xSigned___JNF. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment