Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Homage to the good men.

Oh hey look I'm back...

The Jamie from 2010 would have never written what I'm about to write.
For the longest time I never understood the infatuation of certain women and wanting to always have a man by their side. I never understood why they needed to feel loved by a man 24/7. Now I get it.

I now understand this need that we as women have to find the perfect man, in our eyes of course. This year has proved to be long and hard and while I know I could have gotten through it without the special man in my life it was that much easier and rewarding with him.

Now hear me out don't go all feminist on me. I am not saying to go out there and the first man you see out in the street to go and snatch him up and ask him to help you get through stuff. However what I am telling you is to go out there and find the man that will love you unconditionally, the man that will cater to you, help you grow, set you in line when need be, give you advice, indulge in your flaws, journey with you, pray with you, celebrate with you, push you, feed you (in every aspect! I mean who doesn't love food right?!), and most importantly go through everyday life with you thanking God for a new day to make things right.

I am so blessed to have the special man I have in my life. He is literally what I have waited for my whole life. He is the man I plan to marry and have kids with, travel the world with and grow old with. He is my best friend, lover and soulmate all in one. I could never, in my whole entire life, thank God enough for placing him in my life 7 years ago. With every passing day he helps me grow into a better woman, the woman he needs. It gets hard at times because we are so different from each other but I wouldn't want it any other way.

It is so rewarding to be in a relationship where you are constantly growing together and I'm so proud to be in such relationship. To all the women that have fought to have their need to be with a good man understood, thank you. Thank you for helping me understand this need. Thank you for allowing me enough insight into what it could really be like to be in a relationship with a man that truly cares and loves you.

Again, thank you for listening.
I love you!
Jamie F.

1 comment:

  1. Though Ive been following your blog since coming to the realization that I needed a woman like you by my side, this is only the second blog I comment on. It moves me deeply to see you write this about what we have have. For you guys reading this blog, know that this post goes both ways entirely guys. She is the most amazing individual I have ever had the pleasure of crossing paths with, this woman will leave her mark etched in who ever's life she enters because that is just the kind of person she is, one who is very hard to forget. I wake up everyday and strive for success the way I do because of her, because of my desire to give her the world. She has made me a brand new person, I have grown in faith, love, compassion, intellect, and so many other things because of her. It has been difficult this past year, but it has only helped solitify in my heart that this woman is who I need to spend the rest of my life with, after recent events, nothing has ever been more clear to me than the fact that god wants this for us. I love you beautiful, you deserve the world, and one day I will give you just that.

    ReplyDelete