Thursday, June 26, 2014

For today.

I've been crying the whole day.. Since the moment I woke up, up until right now as I'm writing this.

This is what I'm going to do.
I'm going to keep crying.
I'm going to be angry.
Be disappointed.
Feel used.
Be frustrated.
Feel like a failure.

I'm going to live in these feelings the whole day.
And when tomorrow comes I'm going to wake up and I'm going to
Forget about them.

The beauty about feelings is that you can control them.
You can live in feelings for as long as you want but you always have the choice of unpacking your baggage or simply picking up the pieces and moving on when you feel like it.

So for today I'm going to live in these feelings.
And for tomorrow I'm going to pick up the pieces and move on.


Xoxo, J.

No comments:

Post a Comment