Monday, August 1, 2011

I LOVE loving myself!

Single.. I've been 'single' for the past 2 years of my life. Not because I can't find anyone to be with, not because I am bitter and angry at my ex, not because I am not attractive and capable of having a long term relationship with someone, not because I want to be but because I can. I am attractive, intelligent, charismatic, and strong; in every sense of the word. Yes I can find someone to be with, but why haven't I? I get asked this question a lot. Why am I single? Why haven't I found someone to put a beautiful ring on my finger? I used to ponder those questions a lot but now I pay them no mind. I am about to be 21 years old in about 2 months and so what that I am single! I am currently in a relationship with myself and that's all that counts. I LOVE loving myself. Something I didn't quite do correctly for the past 4 years of my life. I have one piece of advice.. You only have one heart, be true to it.


xSigned___JNF. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment