Thursday, December 20, 2012

Class of 2012!

I know I know!!!! *insert long winded explanation here* However my explanation is valid!
It was my last semester in college and as much as I wanted to blog life just wouldn't let me do it!

Anyways here I am a college grad with all of these emotions surging within me. I can't believe four years have passed by so rapidly. All the tears, all the hard work, all the falling down and getting back up, all the allnighters, all of the exams, finals, and so many more things that culminated to me walking across that stage to collect my degree. It felt so good to come out victorious and now here I am laying in bed in the midst of christmas lights and christmas candles with so many plans for my future. That will come into play in the next couple of weeks when I recuperate from these four years in college! (Lol!) Right now what I'm worried about is spending the holidays with all the people whom I love and that's exactly what I've been doing. It feels good to wakeup worry free, not knowing if you're late for class or that an assignment is due tonight and you haven't done it because you had 50 other assignments to do. Don't get me wrong, my undergrad years were the best years of my life. I met some of the most unforgettable people, I learned about myself, about what I was capable of doing and not doing. I learned to sleep less and work more, found a brand new love for coffee and sweats, learned what an allnighter was, and learned what flashcards were! (seriously!!). Overall, I think they passed too fast... Yesterday I was a freshman, today I'm yelling CLASS OF 2012! with 500 other graduates!

Life is good!

XO. JF.

No comments:

Post a Comment