Monday, June 24, 2013

Risen from the dead...?

Wow what a heck of a roller-coaster is has been the past 6 months! (Is that how long I've been gone?) Anyways so much has happened that I don't know where to begin. Post-graduation has proved to not be as euphoric as I thought it would be! I thought I had landed my dream job soon after graduation but a couple of months later proved that I was completely WRONG and shortly after I quit. I was miserable and hated going there every single day after a month of working there. I felt stuck and belittled and finally mustered the courage to just quit graciously. Now I sit at home trying to put all that I feel in a couple of sentences to update my blog (for whomever you are that reads this!!) I have been in the darkest depths of my soul the past couple of months and I have also been in the most beautiful parts but regardless of the emotional ride I have been on I have remained true to myself, my feelings, and those whom I love and love me back equally. Anyways you'll be seeing more of me because I'm jobless and have nothing to do! (I'm trying to be proactive about it but sleeping in, working out, blogging and sunbathing sound better than working!) DON'T JUDGE ME!

Toodles & Summer kisses!


x___JNF

No comments:

Post a Comment