Monday, June 24, 2013

FriendENVY?

The little friends I do have I always encourage them. I applaud their achievements and push them to further do more. Why? Because I wouldn't expect less from them. There's someone in my life, in my inner circle to be more exact, that every time I do something that I'm proud of she shuts my feelings down. Even something as little as posting a picture on my Instagram she ALWAYS has a smart remark or something negative to say.

I believe in always rewarding those you love with kind words, gifts of ANY kind, hugs, kisses, LOVE and I do just that because I treat people the way I would like to be treated! But some in my inner circle have fallen short of that and it truly saddens me. I love my life and each day I try hard to make it better than the day before.

I urge you to not be envious of those who seem to be doing better than you, or seem to have a better relationship than you or a better life, PERIOD! You have no idea how hard they worked to be where they are or get what they have. Hard work brings about the most fruitful things. Always remember that you reap what you sow. Don't be so closed minded that you chase away those who love you genuinely. EVERYONE has different opinions and no one sees things through the same spectrum.

And always always ALWAYS remember "If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it at all!"

X___JNF.

No comments:

Post a Comment