Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hidden beneath a mask.

When someone USED to love you, make sure you USED to love them also.

It definitely is not easy and I can vow to that.
I know what it's like to go sleepless through the night.
I know about that unbearable ache in your chest.
I know about all the rummaging questions that surpass
your head, so many at a time that it seems as if your
head might explode. I know what it's like to have your
mind made up one day & the next day be back at square one.
I know all about it but I also know what I am worth...& so
should you. This might sound cliche but what's meant to be
will always find it's way no matter what. & for the record
we don't ever stop loving someone we just learn how to live
without that certain person's love.

xSigned___JNF. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment