Sunday, December 26, 2010

Buried alive.

Recently I've made a decision that I know in the long run I will label as a mistake that I regret. However life has it's magical way of working things out, right? I've been here before in this place. This familiar place. I know these feelings all to well. How do I say this? I know I have dug my own hole and I am currently burying myself in it knowingly. It's insane that I am still proceeding with this but I rather be buried and safe than unburied and in harms way. This is a cheap way of running away from things but I have spent too much time either running or staying. I want to finally choose one. I want to either stay or leave and currently I choose to leave. Maybe for good or maybe just for now. I just want to feel sane once more.


xSigned___JNF. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment