Thursday, December 30, 2010

Goodbye 2010, HELLO 2011!

As I say goodbye to 2010 and say hello to 2011 I realize that no matter how up and down this year has been for me I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I met some amazing people, I cried, I laughed, I danced, I yelled, I was angered and happy all in one whole year. I achieved so many things this year both personal and academically and slowly as it all comes to an end all I can say is that I am blessed. Even if I didn't realize it then I can realize it now and that's what truly counts. It's truly magical to realize things like this. For 2011 I am not asking for a "new me" it's enough with a new year; 365 days where you can make new memories. I say make it count. May all of you have a wonderful night bringing in the new year. Forget about making promises you'll break later on in the year; raise your glass clank it against as many other glasses as you can and make sure you kiss the RIGHT person at midnight because he or she will determine your luck for 2011 ;)

Muahhhh my darlings! Lots of blessings for 2011.
See you all next year. XOXOXO. ♥


xSigned___JNF. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment