Friday, January 7, 2011

Lonely days like today.

Sometimes I think of you.
I smile at the good memories we shared.
I remember your scent sometimes.
That fresh soapy smell the soap would leave on your skin after your shower.
You would cuddle with me and I would inhale deeply like it was my last breath.
But don't get frightened it wasn't like that I was just trying to capture your scent for days like today.
Lonely days.
Sometimes I remember snippets of our funny conversations and laugh all by myself.
Sometimes I remember the way you would kiss my forehead in the morning before you would leave to work and then call me during your break to tell me that you couldn't wait to come home to me.
Sometimes I remember the way you would kiss me with such passion or the way you would caress my body with your embrace.
Sometimes all I've got is this, memories.
For lonely days like today....


xSigned___JNF. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment