Saturday, January 15, 2011

New beginnings...

As I sit here after I've packed almost my whole room up to go back to college tomorrow I can't help but think about all the things that this new semester may bring. I don't know if these things will be good or will they be bad but whatever the case may be all I hope is that I learn and grow from them. I know everyone is scared of the unknown but lord help me I am beyond scared of what lies ahead of me. This is my last semester as an undergrad, meaning that next year at this time I'll be graduating college. How time flies... I remember like it was yesterday how I graduated high school with so many dreams. A scared little girl worried about what lied in college and here I am a young woman about to graduate college with top honors. I can't wait but I'm scared and I hope *crossing my fingers* that this semester is full of wonderful things. Well, talk to you guys some time soon! Just remember that when it comes to your dreams and aspirations NEVER TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER! You must thrive because no matter what you will get there. Many blessings and lots of love from me to you. XOXO.


xSigned___JNF. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment