Thursday, January 20, 2011

We talk but do we listen?

We all talk about moving on. About letting things go. About leaving the past where it belongs, in the past. But you as well as I do know that it takes a lot of strength and courage to do the above. I've been on this boat. I've sailed in it many times. I've said my shares of "it's time to move on", "it's time to let it go", "it's time to leave the past where it belongs". Though how long do you tell yourself these things until you finally do them? I kid you not, I think I've been saying these things to myself for about 2 years about a certain relationship and still here I am. Still here I am moving on, leaving the past where it belongs, letting go. Maybe some of us do these things because we have no idea how to go about them. Maybe we do it because we are scared of the outcome. Maybe we do it because we have no idea what we are doing. I am lost. I am confused. I am lonely. I believe that I shouldn't be these things but I am and I can't help it. I can't help the fact that I exude these things more than I exude my own happiness. I am healthy. I am about to graduate college. I have a good family and a fantastic set of friends. I can't ask for more but I do ask to move on. I ask all the time. Nevertheless I am still glued to this forlorn place. And no matter how many times I tell myself move on, let go, leave the past where it belongs I still can't manage to do them..I wonder why?


xSigned___JNF. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment