Sunday, December 19, 2010

I rather write than talk.

I don’t expect anyone to understand why I walk the way I walk
and talk the way I talk. I don’t expect anyone to understand
the way I think and go about my problems. I don’t expect anyone
to understand the way I live my life and why I rather write than
talk. How I rather lay on the grass than a bed. How I find
nature romantic and kisses feel better when they mean something.
I don’t expect anyone to understand that I rather stay still than
jump around or that I may be shy but once you get to know me I'm
an open book. How heights scare me and coloring makes me smile.
How the little things make me happy and money really isn’t
everything. I don’t expect anyone to understand that I rather
stay in than go around with big crowds. How chocolate brings out
my weak side and flowers make me happy. How music makes me dance
crazily and cry. I don’t expect anyone to understand that I like
to eat a lot or that long hair really fascinates me. How my sweats
are better than my jeans and looks don't really determine whether
I like you or not. I don’t expect anyone to understand that my life
is my family and family is my life. I don’t expect anyone to understand ♥


xSigned___JNF. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment