Friday, March 4, 2011

Holla if ya need me..

Holla if ya need me. - Trey Songz

This song has been on repeat for about 2 weeks, since I first discovered it existed.
& since I decided to dedicate this song to him indirectly, can you blame me?
I'm pretty sure if I tell you about him, the good things; since I've told you all of the asshole moves he's pulled indirectly, that you wouldn't blame me. Anyways, this song was indirectly dedicated to him because in many ways the song pertains to him and I. He was my first love, that tie will never be broken. I love him and I'm sure if he's to ever need my help I would provide my assistance. Your Ex's don't always have to be your worst enemies. We shared 6 yrs of our lives, and yes I did want him dead (OMGHHKP! Not LITERALLY) for breaking my heart, but he was my friend before he was my lover. With that said, if there are any bridges in need of repair with any of your Ex's that you can fix up then fix them. On the other hand if you know for sure that, that bridge can not be fixed don't hurt yourself trying to get to the other side. I know/knew my bridge could be repaired and it was or still is being so.

"& if we never get it back you see, you can still come & holla at me...."

xSigned___JNF. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment