Sunday, May 15, 2011

Don't forget your roots.

I've abandoned you guys :( with good reason though! I have finished my last semester being a Junior in college and next semester I go in as a college Senior! Wooooh how time flies! I was just graduating high school not so long ago, atleast that's how it feels. However as I look back at the wonderful memories I am absolutely glad and most importantly blessed to be where I am today. So many things have happened within this 2 week period that it's unbelieveable! I've moved into my own apartment, a wonderful man has entered my life, i've been exhausted, I've cried, I've been happy, I've smiled, laughed; soooo many things it's overwhelmingly joyous. I have to give thanks to God ofcourse who's guided me down this amazing path and for allowing me to never loose faith in him and the wonderful things he has had in store for me. Anyways guys PEACE & LOVE. XO.

xSigned___JNF. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment