Monday, May 2, 2011

Move on. Move out. Move in.

As I told you all I am moving out of my parents house and NO LONGER DORMING and moving into my own apartment in approximately 2 weeks! I'm excited about this eventhough it's a little bittersweet. However in the midst of it all I have come up with a list of pros about moving into my new place. Read on!

-My own personal space!
-No more sharing the bathroom with 40000 other not so clean girls.. (Things got sooooo disgusting this semester in our floor bathroom :-/)
-No more having to leave my place to go to the dining hall in sleet, hail, flood, tornado, blizzard, and any other dire weather forecasts to eat disgusting food.
-I have my own kitchen to eat an array of GREAT food!
-No more eating out and having to wait 45 mins to an hour for it to get to my place. I live in the heart of my school's Main street.
-No more having someone disturb your sleep or nap -____-
-No more having someone loudly talk on the phone around you when you want to do the above!
-No more having someone loudly bang their drawers in the morning!
-Did I mention my OWN PERSONAL SPACE!
-I get to do what I want, when I get, how I want, whenever I want in my own bedroom without having to ask "do you mind"!
-My own livng room :)
-No more COURTESY RULES!
-No more QUIET HOURS!
-No more building curfew (yes the dorm I lived in had curfew o___O)
-NO MORE ROOMMATES!

Okay I think I'm done! Feel free to add any ;) PEACE AND LOVE!

xSigned___JNF. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment