Sunday, May 15, 2011

Overdose on this medicine, side effects: HAPPINESS!

Some people have been asking me how, how am I doing what I'm currently doing, after being in such a long relationship and being heartbroken for quite some time and I am here to address this the best way I know possible, by telling the truth.


I have no secrets, there are no recipes.
I have no superpowers nor am I a psychic.
I didn't read any books nor did I take any medicine.
The only thing I can prescribe for a broken heart is time.
That's what I prescribed myself.
Time to cry.
Time to heal.
Time to reevaluate my life and myself.
Time to look back.
Time to come to terms with what had happened to my relationship.
Time to mature.
Most importantly time to move on.

This is it, that's what I did for 2 years of my life.
I cried, I tried to get into forced relationships, I kept going back to my ex, I made mistakes, I stumbled, I fell; HARD but I got up. I reevaluated myself, I gave myself time, I matured, and most importantly I moved on. And that's how I am able to be open up to another man without feeling a bit of remorse, without judging him, without worrying that he might do to me what my ex did, without pointing fingers. Was it easy?! HELL NO! It took a lot to be where I am today and it's taking a lot more to keep me here but I am here and it is not impossible. With a lot of dedication and the correct support system anyone can be where I am today. Never loose faith in yourself or love because if you loose yourself, you loose everything. PEACE & LOVE KIDS! XO.

xSigned___JNF. ♥

P.S Above all else love yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment