Sunday, May 15, 2011

GENTLE and a MAN.

You, you came back into my life when I least expected you too.
Old friends catching up like it hadn't been years since we last spoke.
Like we had been communicating all those lost years between us.
And here I am, with a stomach full of butterflies.
More open than I have ever been.
Open to you.
Open to this.
Open to being loved and to love.
Yes I was hurt and deceived before you but I refuse to let that cripple my future or let alone me.
Now I understand what people mean when they look at me and tell me "Jamie you're such a strong person."
I always refused to believe that but now I see it, I feel it.
I love this empowerment I have over myself.
How I'm able to not allow my past experiences ruin my future ones.
How I've taken them and made them learning experiences.
I love every minute I spend with you.
In your presence.
It's amazing to know that men like you still exist, the kind that are a true definition of a gentleman, GENTLE and a MAN.

xSigned___JNF. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment