Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy mothers day!

It's mother's day today and besides appreciating my mom everyday of my life, today just further exemplifies how truly thankful I am of her. My mother is my confident, my pick-me-upper, my reality check, my guidance, my inspiration, my right when everything is wrong, my beauty guru, my comfort, my rocking chair, my sweet lullaby. She's everything I need and much more than I deserve. I just hope that one day in the future I can be all that she was to me to my very own daughter.

I hope that I can be her motivation, like my mother is to me.
I hope that I can be her reason to succeed, like my mother is to me.
I hope that I can be her conscious to do the right things, like my mother is to me.
I hope she looks up to me, like I look up to my mother.
I hope she can come to me for anything, like I do to my mother.
I hope she can curl up in my lap no matter her age, like I still do with my mother.
I hope I can be the very best mother she needs, like my mother will always be to me.

Happy mothers day to all those beautiful women out there that we call mom, no matter our age!

Momma, loving you is like food to my soul!

xSigned___JNF ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment