Thursday, September 9, 2010

Actions.

It's like you magically read my thoughts.
Today you texted me. I also saw you and your
actions by far spoke louder than anything.
This time I didn't hear your words. This
time I heard your actions and ohhhh did
they speak! They actually yelled and I
heard every single thing they were saying.
A lovetap, a hug, a kiss, and a conversation.
I couldn't have asked for more than that.
It was like your actions were reaching into
my heart and telling it to not beat so fast,
that everything will be alright. It
obliterated every question. I guess lesson
learned, no more anxiously trying to figure
out all the things that were not said.
No more reading too far between the lines.
Just taking it day by day, lovetap by lovetap.
God knows what he does, why he does it, how he
does it, and when he does it. Patience is a virtue.
However, I want to quit playing cat and mouse. I
desire you and I can't help the way I desire you.
I can still feel your lips on my cheek. I can still
feel the stubbiness of your unshaved face on mine.
I can still smell your scent........♥



xSigned___JNF. ♥


P.S School is going splendid guys :)
So many activities so little time!
Love all of my classes btw! :D
I hope you are all living a wonderful
life, hugs & kisses. xoxoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment