Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Beautiful words can KILL YOU!

As I sit here and wonder. My mind
and heart go into bliss right before
they hit rock bottom. I wonder about
you everyday. If I'm going to see you
and will you text me or will you call
me. But who am I kidding? I guess only
myself! You asked so many questions and
I answered them but you didn't put my
answers to use. Now I wonder what was the
point of that night. That one summer night
that changed everything? You should have just
told me your wrong doings but never your
feelings. They did something to me. They
made me fly but cut my pretty wings
all at the same time. How does that happen?
How can words, beautiful words, make you
fly and crash all at the same time?
You see that's the thing about words, they
can mislead you. They can hurt you. They
can confuse you. But beautiful words?
Beautiful words can KILL YOU! Though
I've always said actions speak louder
than words, sometimes words can leave
endless echoes that repeat themselves
over and over again. Potentially driving
you to insanity. I sit here and wait for
your actions to speak but your words are
far louder than anything you are doing.
I guess it's time to plug my ears, to become
deaf. I won't hear your beautiful words
anymore. I will only be able to see your
actions. No actions, no progress, no me,
no us....



xSigned___JNF. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment