Friday, February 25, 2011

Back to the drawing board.

There are so many things that have happened ever since the last time I blogged that I don't even know where to begin. The week prior to this one was horrible! I had 4 exams in between meetings, and everything else. I had never been so exhausted in my life. Needless to say I didn't perform as well as I would have if so many things hadn't been thrown at me. I'm still quite getting over the fact that so many things happened that week. But the past is the past, right? Lesson learned... Well I got back into the swing of things this week and it was a really hectic week also but I coped with it so it didn't bother me much. Today I also went to look at an apartment that I thought was a good catch but my future housemate thought it wasn't, sooooo back to the drawing board it is. *Sigh*.



Well I hope you guys have been doing better than me :)
XOXO.

xSigned___JNF. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment