Friday, February 25, 2011

A good woman.

I have never in my life tried to force onto a man that I am a good woman. A woman that knows what she wants and knows where she is headed. A woman that won't stand for nonsense. A woman that deserves to be respected. A woman that is not afraid to go after what she wants. A woman that is not afraid to lead as well as follow. Never have I ever had to force this onto a man because I believe that actions speak louder than words. MY actions speak way louder than me sitting here telling you that I am all of the above. Yes I am human therefore I am flawed, no doubt about it. Have I made mistakes? Yes. Have I made dumb decisions? Yes. Have I learned from them? Hell yes. But this doesn't constitute what my character and personality are made of. Needless to say I refuse to waste my time trying to change up someone's opinion because baby if you don't want me then somebody else will. YOUR loss not mine.


xSigned___JNF. ♥

1 comment: