Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sunrise.

I just read a post like 2.1 Milli. seconds ago and as soon as I finished reading it I rushed to my blog to write this. The post was a very good one. It was about finally letting go of things that make you miserable and just living. Live your life. Do what makes YOU happy. Whether it's sleeping all day or going around the world and visiting new places. This made me think of something I want to do. I want to watch the sunrise. I want to drive my car far far away to an isolated place where I can sit and indulge in a new dawn. A new life. A new opportunity to start over new because that's exactly what a new day signifies. It signifies new strength. A new chance at doing exactly what it is you want to do. Whether it be tomorrow or 10 years from now. I want to do this. I want to somehow feel liberated and new and refreshed. I want that feeling a new dawn brings; a feeling of "I CAN and WILL conquer" today. I hope you have something that can make you feel like this in your life. XOXO.


xSigned___JNF. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment