Monday, February 7, 2011

Pretty little toes.

Today I got a package that very much made me extremely happy. Anyways this is not the point of my post. As I was riding the elevator back up to my dorm I glanced down at my feet (I was wearing flip-flops). For a very long time I was the girl that detested wearing flip-flops or open toed shoes or sandals because I hated my toes. As I glanced down I smiled and I can now say that I LOVE my toes. It took a very long time for me to get to this point but I did it. It took a lot of soul nurturing. A lot of things I never did like wearing flip-flops and open toed shoes and sandals for me to become comfortable with my feet. I believe this is how life is. You may not like an aspect of yourself but once you take the time to nurture that "ugly part" of you, you'll end up being comfortable with it. I said goodbye to sneakers during the summer and said hellooooo to bare feet and cute summer shoes. You should do the same with the aspect or aspects you don't like about yourself. Try something new for once!

xoxo.

xSigned___JNF. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment