Saturday, July 31, 2010

Last time I saw my heart.

I haven't been on this for idk like 3 days and that's bad =/
So many things have been happening in my life...some bad
some good. My mind is everywhere at once and my emotions
are going for the ride with my mind. Seems to me like it's
been an endless array of tiresome things and I dislike the
fact that people close to me are making me feel this way.
Nevertheless that's life right? The people you love most
are the ones that can make you feel amazingly great one day
and can completely destroy you the next day. I don't think this
is a fair thing but once again that's life and life isn't fair.
It takes people out of your life that aren't suppose to be taken,
it makes you cry, it makes you happy, it makes you want to run
away. It puts people in your life that only bring negativity, it
puts people in your life that make you smile; it does all these
great and bad things all at the same time yet we have to keep
ourselves completely sane through it all. *SIGHHHHH*

Another thing, it's one thing to love and be loved back but it's
a COMPLETELY different thing to not love and expect to be loved
back....

xSigned___JNF. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment