Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sad love.

I am not scared of the dark.
I am just scared of what might be lurking in it.
I am not scared of heights.
I am just scared of falling.
I am not scared of failing.
I am just scared of failing & not giving it another try.
I am not scared of trying to do my best at something.
I am just scared it will go unnoticed.
I am not scared of being alone.
I am just scared of being lonely.
I am not scared of loving.
I am just scared of not being loved back.

xSigned___JNF. ♥

2 comments:

  1. niiice! i can so relate to all of this. its not that u fear the actual feeling, idea, or thing...u fear wut will come of it. fears are never as superficial as people think...ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atleast someone truly understands what is written between the lines!

    ReplyDelete